Don't babies still get oxygen in utero? he does look cuter though with more time out of the placenta. I wonder when that will stop... Are you moving anything at all tomorrow? I'd love to come and help you move a bit. Ben
"I loathe the expression 'What makes him tick.' It is the American mind, looking for simple and singular solution, that uses the foolish expression. A person not only ticks, he also chimes and strikes the hour, falls and breaks and has to be put together again, and sometimes stops like an electric clock in a thunderstorm. "
~James Thurber
1 comment:
Don't babies still get oxygen in utero? he does look cuter though with more time out of the placenta. I wonder when that will stop...
Are you moving anything at all tomorrow? I'd love to come and help you move a bit.
Ben
Post a Comment