Sunday, January 04, 2009

Words seem to fall off my tongue

at a slightly slower rate than the snow seems to fall which is perhaps why I can’t seem to find them. So this is my excuse for all those phone calls I have not returned, 12 unheard voicemails on my phone, 32 emails still marked unread waiting for a reply, the lapse in dates on this page,




I know, I know it makes no sense… especially since the events of the past 8 months have vigorously shaken the glass ball each time it seemed the little white flecks were about to settle……I have lived in 3 places, played a role in a historic election, painted many walls, traveled over sees, moved by the perspective and kindness of new people, watched old friends fade into the past, learned the true effects of the addict’s compulsion, inspired by a strangers expression and crippled by the expression of my family…. So why am I still at a loss for words?

No comments: